Kohn, Swift & Graf’s institutional investor portfolio monitoring service is an indispensable tool for public pension funds and other institutional investors. Institutional investors—including several multi-billion-dollar pension funds—have retained Kohn, Swift & Graf to monitor their investments and to commence litigation when appropriate.
Our portfolio monitoring system efficiently and effectively fulfills institutional investors’ obligations to:
• stay abreast of securities fraud actions and other litigation that may affect their portfolios
• monitor activities of corporations in which they are invested for evidence of securities fraud and other corporate misconduct
• recover portfolio losses caused by misconduct of corporate management
As an integral part of our services, our securities lawyers provide institutional investors with regular comprehensive reports regarding:
• analysis of portfolio assets and losses
• corporate management misconduct
• identification of losses resulting from securities fraud
Contact us to learn how our portfolio monitoring services can benefit you.